The Electrical Engineering Designer will provide support during the development of the design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing design and/or engineering duties as directed by the Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Supporting the Project Discipline Team Leader in the documentation process.
- Performing Revit and/or AutoCAD drafting assignments.
- Prepare lighting photometric calculation and branch circuiting and load calculations.
- Assisting with gathering on-site data under leadership from Project Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Preparing drawing layout and format utilizing HED style guides and manuals.
- Developing project details under Discipline Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Performing related duties as required under leadership from Project Discipline Team Leader, designated Team Member, or Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT preferred.
- SKM preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft based Office suite) required,
- CADD / Revit experience greatly preferred.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.