Provide support during the development of design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the project team leader.
- Support the Discipline Team Leader in the documentation process.
- Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
- Support material and product research for projects.
- Attend project meetings when requested.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the Discipline Team Leader.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- EIT Preferred
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum one years' experience in the Architectural/Consulting Engineering industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.