|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Division||Consumer and Wealth Management|
|Business Unit||Ayco - Financial Counseling|
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Ayco Personal Financial Management partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees' financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning.
* Work one-on-one with individual clients providing comprehensive personal financial planning, investment planning and tax services to corporate executives and other high net worth individuals;
* Prepare tax projections, asset allocation, retirement, education funding, insurance and estate-planning analyses;
* Extensive telephone contact leading to face-to-face interaction with clients, and their outside advisors, to obtain information and provide advice.
* Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
* Related work experience is a plus;
* JD/MBA/CFP preferred;
* NASD Series 7 and Series 66 preferred;
* Working knowledge of certain Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Windows, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
* Excellent organizational skills;
* Ability to multi-task;
* Superior written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
* Enthusiastic and positive approach to problem-solving and client service;
* Proven track record with cross training, task-sharing and mutually supportive teamwork;
* Must have pro-active time management skills and strong task completion follow-through.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity