Job Ref: 63652
Department: MARKETING ADMINISTRATION MHP
Location: 50 Water Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $202,800.00
Salary Range: $202,800.00 - $202,800.00
MetroPlus Health provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus' network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
The Senior Director, Brand Marketing & Communications will collaborate with the Chief Brand & External Relations Officer (CBERO) to develop an overall strategy to increase the brand awareness and impact of the organization. The Senior Director will take the lead on positioning and executing MetroPlus's integrated Marketing & Communications strategy in order to strengthen the brand and showcase our unique product lines across key external and internal stakeholders. The Senior Director will oversee the day-to-day operations of the marketing and communications team and be responsible for the media relations strategy. The position will also manage social media initiatives and establish KPI's to ensure objectives are met. The Senior Director will manage, mentor and train the MarComm team members and work closely with external agencies.
Responsibilities will include: executing the annual MarComm plan; creating focused product and accountspecific materials; analyzing performance of annual open-enrollment campaign; developing and directing project schedules; audience research (members), product launches, value proposition development, product marketing collateral, product campaign materials; managing external marketing & digital media partnerships; overseeing the content creation, social media, and execution of all publications; supporting UWNYC public relations firm; overseeing annual marketing budget; guiding designers and freelancers to ensure the execution of projects on time and to spec.
* Be both a strategist and an operator, project manager and trafficker; manage multiple internal & external "campaigns" to build awareness and passion for the MetroPlus brand, ensuring that all marketing collateral and communications reflect and embody our impactful product lines, whileenhancing the visibility and public perception and reputation of MetroPlus.
* Develop subject matter expertise of MetroPlus's current products and its future product roadmap.
* Create innovative and high impact marketing & communications campaigns that drive MetroPlus's growth and revenue efforts.
* Drive the fullest understanding of MetroPlus's target audiences and user personas through a host of different research methods.
* Develop and execute the MetroPlus's strategic marketing & communications plan. Establish an annual marketing calendar and production schedule.
* Cultivate MetroPlus's product value proposition for differentiated audiences, driving segmented product marketing that targets everyone from our members to our providers to the general public.
* Design strong product marketing & communications infrastructure including landing pages, interactive content, collateral materials, user guides, brochures etc.
* Create an overall messaging strategy for all online communication tools including the MetroPlus.org and all official @MetroPlusHealth social media platforms, delegating content responsibility to other departments as appropriate.
* Create and execute an overall broadcast, print and digital advertising strategy, collaborating interdepartmentally as appropriate.
* Support external PR firm, specifically work focused on raising the profile of the CEO-and the Chief Team-online and across social media outlets. Ideate and manage MetroPlus Blog & key stakeholder communications.
* Bachelor's Degree, required. Master's Degree preferred
* Minimum of 5 years of direct managerial experience
* Experience in Health Insurance industry strongly preferred
* Combines a deep level of marketing and communications experience with innovative
* Empathic leader with a passion to serve the needs of all New Yorkers across NYC's diverse
* Qualified candidates will have approximately 10+ years of Marketing & Communications
experience in a consumer facing organization, with a demonstrated track record of success in
increasing brand awareness. Salary is commensurate with experience.
* Experience managing multiple external partnerships
* Creative, solutions oriented and resourceful.
* High quality standards of work product and performance.
* Experienced communicator-can confidently and eloquently inform the business value of our
product marketing strategies
* Experience with internal and external communications, crisis communications and issues
management, and HR communications/employer brand, with an emphasis on DE&I and with
increasing levels of responsibility.
* Excellent strategic and analytical thinker, problem solver, project manager, with strong
* Disciplined, great attention to detail, follow-up and follow through.
* Can work in a fast-paced environment, handle a large workflow, be very organized and efficient
with a strong ability to multi-task
* Exceptional writing (can turn complex info into simple value propositions,) editing,
proofreading and presentation skills; executive presence.
* Ability to work successfully with coworkers and clients who have diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experiences.
* Experience in complex and multi-faceted organizations.
* Brand Steward
* Effective and Engaging Communicator
* Planning and Project Management
* Service Orientation
* We strive to model our values in all our relationships, both internal and external: Collaboration,
Compassion, Integrity, Accountability, and Superior Performance.