DRiV Motorparts is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Ohlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are seeking a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer provides engineering support to the manufacturing processes and will design, install, and maintain production processes to fulfill customer requirements. Actively participates on teams and teammates to provide improvements in Safety, Quality, and Productivity Responsible for the successful launch of new product, model year, and engineering changes while simultaneously supporting continuous improvement initiatives within the facility.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Actively participates on teams and with teammates to provide improvements in Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Gains approvals for and procures equipment and tooling for new product.
- Fulfills process documentation requirements including bill-of-materials, routings, control plans, FMEA's.
- Ensures on-time submission of production samples.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing Department to maintain efficient and capable processes.
- Works on cost reduction projects to improve competitive position.
- Performs job duties in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions pertaining to ISO 14001 and Safety requirements.
- Assembles needed quality documentation.
- Supports manufacturing to assure product quality through manufacturing processes.
- Interacts with vendors (equipment, material, services) to assure their products meet facility needs including ordering tooling & materials.
- Coordinates with Sales & Product Engineering groups to process sample orders, new item introductions, engineering changes and the quoting process aimed at obtaining and introducing new business to the facility.
- Works with quality to assure vendor conformance to objectives of the company.
- Prepares reports as necessary to track cost reductions and/or manufacturing changes of process.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelors' Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering related experience in manufacturing and assembly.
- Specialized Training and Skills: Blue Print Reading with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing preferred not required, CAD, Spreadsheet Programs.
- Experience in Problem Solving techniques as applied to Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Experience in tooling design and fixture applications - specifically in metalworking.
- Experience working with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Electrical.
- Experience working with PLC's, HMI, and relay logic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate across various levels of the organization and effectively lead teams.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365
- Goal-oriented and capable of working independently.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled