Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world's most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and self-driven Director, Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will work with leaders from Engineering, Product Management, and R&D to ensure there are no barriers to product adoption, and work with leaders from Sales and Solution Architects to promote operationalization and prove the value of the Dragos Platform.
You will use your extensive knowledge of security in industrial organizations to provide technical advice to practitioners who monitor and secure their critical infrastructures and become a Dragos Platform power-user to help them use the technology effectively.
Use your excellent technical, communication, organizational, and leadership skills to oversee a team of creative problem solvers, who are able to translate complex technical details into a business context. Responsibilities
- Build, mentor, and coach a world-class Technical Account Management team for Customer Success
- Develop a deep understanding of Dragos Platform capabilities and industry-specific challenges
- Establish relationships with key senior customer stakeholders by understanding their technical needs and business objectives
- Act as an escalation point for customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work with the TAM team to uncover customer use cases, workflows, and pain points and ensure action is taken to operationalize and promote the realized value of the Dragos Platform
- Direct development of the Platform to address technical requirements to increase Platform adoption
- Participate in the product planning and release cycle to advocate for customers' needs
- Improve on frameworks, methodologies, and tools to power team growth and improve workflow and efficiency
- Establish key metrics and report to leadership on KPIs to track team performance and prove realized value
- Significant and relevant experience leading a customer-facing team
- Experience working in security at an industrial company such as energy or manufacturing (on the Enterprise security side is perfectly acceptable and relevant)
- Experience in SIEM technologies such as Splunk or Elastic
- Advanced skills in network traffic analysis
- Customer-first attitude
- Demonstrated track record developing relationships and building trust with customer stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple stakeholders and projects; well organized; good time-management skills
- Excellent negotiator, problem solver, and diplomat
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel 25%
- Operational Technology (OT) or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) cybersecurity experience a plus but not required
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure - those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization - from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry's largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world's most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
We offer equity, competitive salaries, remote working, unlimited PTO, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, and life insurance.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!