Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do
- Adobe is seeking an experienced, hardworking, highly motivated content leader to help grow its community of video and audio contributors and collections. You will craft Adobe's motion content collection and in doing so, build an important connection between world class motion and audio producers, partners, as well as Adobe Stock customers. Content is what our customers buy and sell in the growing creative marketplace, and it is what they build and use with our creative applications. The selected candidate will be an important part of Adobe Stock, whose mission is to execute upon our content strategy across Adobe's Digital Media organization.
What you need to succeed
- Drive content acquisition and support artist's success for motion and audio by leading key partnerships, new artist relationships, and participating in community engagement programs.
- Craft relevant marketing campaigns and provide thought leadership with a cross-functional team of partners within Adobe
- Influence the direction of artist education, technical documentation, artist newsletters and blog posts in collaboration with channel owners.
- Provide social media expertise with video & audio content.
- Act as an Adobe ambassador at client meetings, conferences, industry events and conferences.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in business development (video/audio), content development, artist or partner relations, or the equivalent.
- Passion for video and audio content creation and the professional industry.
- Existing relationships with videographers, content creators, and designers.
- Experience with popular social video creator apps (TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram) & mobile video editors (VivaVideo, Kinemaster, Magisto).
- Experience and background using Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Audition and Adobe Spark (Spark Video, Spark Post).
- Experience with motion graphics and Adobe After Effects a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High integrity and easy rapport in relationships.
- Comfortable speaking with business and technology partners.
- International and foreign language experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on! You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through ourapproach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on theand explore the meaningfulwe offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.