Under the direction of the Senior Program Financial Analyst, the Program Financial Analyst will serve as a financial resource to the Operating Division, working closely with Operations staff to meet financial targets. The position will help analyze the Operating Division's financial performance, including contract management and financial management. The ideal candidate works well in a team environment and will display a can-do attitude focused on building internal relationships across departments. The Program Financial Analyst should have relevant nonprofit accounting and finance knowledge and experience, including budgeting, program and customer reporting, and financial analysis. Skills required include, but are not limited to, strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills, excellent Excel skills, and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Assist Senior Program Financial Analyst (SPFA) with monitoring actual revenue and expenses against budget; explaining material budget variances; highlighting areas of concern, proposing a range of solutions to address these concerns; and performing analytics to inform timely and accurate decision-making
- Serve as liaison between Finance and Operations for integrated financial management
- Create monthly and quarterly financial performance reports, as well as ad-hoc financial reports
- Assist Operating Division with contract budget and financial matters, including realignments, modifications, and extensions
- Contribute to business development and proposal budget development
- Assist SPFA with analyzing Operating Division's financial performance, identifying major revenue and cost drivers, and reporting variance to plan
- Assist in the creation of the annual operating budget
- Deliver high-quality customer service to customers and develop strong relationships with identified customers
- Support other programs and staff as required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, administration, management, or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Project management experience, including cost and schedule control
- Knowledge of financial analysis, budget forecasting, and revenue tracking at the project and program levels
- Understands U.S. and foreign government-funded programs
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel (medium-to-advanced level), SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- U.S. work authorization
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.