Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Telecommunications Technician in our Lisle, IL or St. Louis, MO offices. Qualified candidates will work with our Utility Engineering Team in the planning, drafting, design, permitting and construction administration of telecommunications and utility projects. Job duties will include performing site visits, preparing civil based utility drawings, as well as occasionally assisting with permits. We are willing to train the right candidate to develop into an important member of our team.
- Complete site visits including but not limited to surveying and documenting existing conditions
- Support telecommunications and other utility projects using AutoCAD or other design software
- Use drafting procedures, processes and technical specifications to ensure accuracy
- Occasionally travel overnight
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Great attitude, willingness to learn, and a team player
- Ability to effectively manage time while working on several projects concurrently
- Experience in Telecommunications design or construction
- Experience in utility design or construction
- Experience in surveying or utility locating
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or ARAMIS
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us...and let's make a difference, together.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.