Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
Oversee Altice USA Retail Store location(s), ensuring that sales, productivity, accuracy, quality, and sales goals are met for all offered products/services by mentoring, coaching, and engaging with employees and customers. Handles escalated customer concerns, maintains composure and resolves difficult situations and follows up to ensure positive resolution. Ensures consistent application and enforcement of all Store policies, processes, and practices to provide a superior customer service experience. Optimizes staffing levels to improve service, support business processes, and ensure regulatory compliance. Assists in the development of a Retail Sales staff that supports multiple products.
Performs the administrative, facilitative coaching, and mentoring duties necessary to lead and maintain a quality retail sales staff.
Associate Degree in Business preferred; minimum of five years related Sales experience in a customer relations environment.
* 3 years in a high volume customer service/sales/retail environment.
* Bilingual- Spanish highly preferred.
* Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
* Proficiency in using Windows and Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
* Flexibility and adaptability is crucial for working in a Retail Sales environment. Extended staffing during nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
* Certification in Supervisory skills including coaching, mentoring, motivation, recognition, and time management preferred.
* Reliable transportation to travel to multiple locations required (within 35 miles).
* Ability to work the physical components of the role.
* Excellent listening skills and patience.
* Excellent analytical problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
* Ability to lead and supervise others in a retail sales environment with high sales and service focus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to lift and carry equipment, up to 35 pounds, for longer periods of time.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.