DRiV Motorparts is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Ohlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are seeking a Director, Regional Supply Chain Process Excellence. Reporting to the Exec Global Director, Supply Chain the Regional Supply Chain Process Excellence, Director's primary role is to develop, implement, measure and tactically support supply chain excellence and process improvement across demand planning, supply planning, and supply chain operations. The scope of this role includes both the governance of the process standardization and the change management required to sustain the consistent execution of the formal business process. This position will ensure the deployment is in-line with the overall Business System Strategy and wider business objectives around SIOP, customer service levels, and inventory quality.
This role will work directly with the BL, Supply Chain and IT teams within the region to coordinate continuous improvement activities and execute them according to business priorities. The Regional Supply Chain Process Excellence Director will work with the respective business organizations to assist, share knowledge and/or provide training assistance to carry out and sustain process improvements associated with their respective supply chain business processes. This includes assisting the organization to acquire the functional knowledge as well as to consult with and advise the organization on aspects of Organization Change Management that are key to process adoption and business benefit realization. They will engage with IT functional teams to define, document and test new business processes or enhancements in the company ERP and other supply chain systems.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Responsible for establishing best practice across supply chain planning operations, including but not limited to:
- Overall SIOP phases
- Demand planning
- Supply planning
- Demand/Supply reconciliation
- Exec SIOP
- Replenishment methodologies & planning policies
- Item master data & parameter reviews & maintenance
- Master planning & materials operations
- Standard procedure documentation, training & rollout across the Americas region
- Standard process governance and monitoring - i.e. process audit/compliance & maturity assessments
- SME for Supply Chain planning processes, technology and training
- Employ techniques / methods for effective problem solving and continuous improvement
- SAP Super user, provide training and rollout of new material business process
- Assess skill & capability gaps and deploy training for team development
- Lead Special Projects
- Work with regional and global teams to develop and implement standard supply chain processes
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Finance. Master's Degree Preferred
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills. Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong working knowledge and subject matter expert in the area of SIOP, supply chain planning, supply chain operations and business processes.
- Strong communication and influencing skills - ability to guide and direct efforts of others in both direct and indirect leadership role
- Proven skills in conflict management, oral and written communications including presentations, financial calculations (forecasting and budgeting), developing quality and comprehensive business cases, delegation, coaching & development, performance objective setting/reviewing, human resource planning.
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification / experience an advantage
- Excel/Word/Power point, decision-making, control and follow-up, organizing and planning.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP implementations
- Utilize formal problem solving and utilize lean methodologies to improve replenishment processes and improve inventory management.
- Ability to drive improvement and change within a matrix organization
- 15+ years applicable, progressive supply chain planning experience; 5+ years of formal leadership
- Broad and deep knowledge in Supply Chain business processes and technologies with a focus in SIOP and supply chain planning, with an understanding of product lifecycle and NPI
- Knowledge of forecasting processes in sales, marketing, finance and manufacturing
- Familiarity with SAP ECC/ERP, MM, WM, PTP, HANA BI, as well as other Logistics & Distribution execution and analytic tools
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels.
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus
- Working knowledge and experience of SIOP and supply planning techniques in a large consumer goods business with extensive SKU mix
- ASCM (Association of Supply Chain Management) CPIM certification preferred
- Consumer Goods / Electronics / Aftermarket experience preferred
- Ability to travel (primarily) domestically 25% estimated
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled