Ideal Candidates will be degreed in Interior Design or Architecture and have a minimum of 6 years of experience. The candidate will be well versed in the design and implementation of contract interiors and must have healthcare and senior living project experience. Candidates must also have experience in conceptual design, space planning, design development, material selection, furniture selection and contract documents. Direct client contact experience, and the ability to collaborate with project design teams is essential. Experience with Revit, and complementary diverse digital design media is required.
- Work as part of a team to design interior environments for a variety of clients and project types.
- Collaborate with architects, interior designers, clients, consultants, and vendors.
- Lead in developing design concepts and ideas.
- Select materials, furniture, and equipment for a variety of project types.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development and to support design intent.
- Develop client presentation materials in a variety of media to help convey design intent.
- Produce interior design construction documents.
- Participate in client presentations as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Interior Design (or equivalent)
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum six years' experience in A/E industry and experience with healthcare and senior living projects required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Revit experience is required.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Strong creative aptitude.
- Excellent at conceptualizing design ideas.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation, and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes. Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.