Job TitleFinancial Analyst (client interactions)
Job Description SummaryWorks independently or with minimal supervision to provide sophisticated financial analyses on real estate transactions in support of the Agency Leasing team. Confidently interacts with clients.
- Examines and analyzes financial information such as budgets, forecasts, income and expense statements, and monthly/quarterly operating results from both market level and Global perspectives.
- Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports and packages for senior management and planning unit.
- Assists with streamlining planning processes globally.
- Researches and prepares reports, analyses and recommendations in areas such as budgets and forecasts.
- Performs sophisticated financial analysis, including scenario analyses.
- Prepares cash flow scenarios and financial summary packages using approved software in support of the company's various lines of business.
- Demonstrates continual development of modeling skills and competencies. Deliverables will increase in complexity and scope over time in the role.
- Reads, abstracts and analyzes legal real estate related documentation - i.e. leases and corporate financial statements for relevant financial information that will have an impact on the real estate financial analysis
- Prepares clear concise summary documentation and spreadsheets that support and explain the basis of the analyses for use in client presentations, proposals and/or reports.
- Participation in meetings with Cushman & Wakefield professionals, to present and discuss their analyses.
- Interaction with other Cushman & Wakefield service lines.
- May liaise with Commission Accounting on behalf of the broker team in regard to broker commissions, outside broker payments, and broker pay discrepancies
- May assist with the drafting and preparing of Offering Memorandums and Request for Proposals
- May assist with market research of prospective transactions.
- Participates in Real Estate team calls and meetings as needed.
- Complies with all project and time tracking reporting requirements for Financial Analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 3-5 years related experience, or combination of equivalent education and experience in accounting and finance.
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Detail oriented and takes accountability for and pride in work product.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office software. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong ability to learn new software programs, in particular those specific to analyzing and tracking real estate deals.
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal stakeholders or management in a client-service oriented and timely fashion.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers or other internal stakeholders.
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.