Provide support during the development of design and technical systems for projects from schematics through construction administration.
Ideal Candidates will have three years related work experience, and Revit experience is required. Candidates must have the ability to work independently at times and be comfortable working under the guidance of others who have significant professional experience and expertise.
- Perform design and/or engineering duties as directed by the project team leader.
- Support the discipline team leader in the documentation process.
- Support the development of building system concepts for projects.
- Support material and product research for projects.
- Attend project meetings when requested.
- Perform other project-related tasks as assigned by the discipline team leader.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum three years' experience in the A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Revit required.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.