As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live - digitally and physically - all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
Leads children through a variety of activities including rock climbing, swimming, weekly field trips, arts & crafts, gym games and more. Incorporates nutrition education with weekly-themed camps providing a high level of safety and fun for children from ages three to twelve years.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages children in interactive activities including organized arts and crafts, singing, sports activities, games and field trips while maintaining a safe environment
- Leads a group of up to 10 children ages 3-12 with a fun, positive and outgoing attitude while acting as a role model
- Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers
- Maintains cleanliness and order of activities and programming in order to ensure safety
- Promotes monthly events and activities in order to increase participation and revenue
- Ensures use of supplies, snacks and drinks follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- 1 year of related experience
- Completion of Life Time Summer Camp Counselor Certification prior to Camp Season
- First Aid Required within the first 60 days of hire
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED required within the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to tolerate loud noises
- Ability to frequently stand; walk; use hands, objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; ability to climb ladders
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.