InterPark is searching for a motivated, independent and hands on customer experience supervisor / manager to lead the nights and weekends in our Remote Monitoring Center. The Remote Monitoring Center, or RMC, is a 24/7 customer service operation striving to provide the best customer experience to all of our parkers. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, in addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal). One must also be adept at problem-solving, conflict resolution, time management and learning and using new technologies.
* Supervise the day-to-day running of the nights and weekend operation with excellence and attention to detail.
* Promote a positive customer experience by being the next level up, when calls are escalated. May act as the first point of contact (answering calls), when necessary.
* Assist in answering and responding back to customer inquiries within Oracle Service Cloud.
* Coordinate and schedule employees, as needed, to ensure appropriate staffing levels per shift to meet service requirements and budget.
* Support, train and develop RMC agents; may participate in the hiring process.
* Supervise and evaluate employee performance and lead or participate in coaching and discipline.
* Maintain proficiency in meeting compliance responsibility in terms of company/corporate, state and federal requirements.
* Assist in creating / running monthly reports and documents.
* Assist in the creation and development of new system tools and applications
* Analyze data and perform root cause analysis
* High School Diploma or GED
* At least 3 years of experience working in the parking, real estate, leasing, retail, hospitality, transportation/logistics, property management or manufacturing industry
* At least 1 year of experience with supervising direct reports, including non-exempt personnel, and participating in performance management functions, such as evaluations, coaching and discipline
* Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and utilizing Web-based computer systems
* MUST submit your application for employment through www.interparkholdings.com (internal and external candidates) to be considered for this position.
* MUST have unrestricted authorization to work in US.
* MUST have a valid driver's license in order to operate company or customer vehicles
* MUST be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, motor vehicle driving history check and background check.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
* MUST be willing to work out of the Chicago facility/garage/lot/office.
* MUST be able to maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational needs. This may require occasionally working outside of regularly scheduled hours.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Hospitality or Accounting
* Demonstrated professionalism and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills; solution oriented
* Strong leadership and inclusiveness skills, including coaching and development, performance management, team motivation, disciplinary action and coaching experience
* Excellent time management/multi-tasking skills
* Strong safety knowledge and awareness and good judgment
* Strategic thinking skills