Job Overview: Acts as primary contact for order fulfillment, customer product inquiries, credits/debits, returns and satisfaction issues. Responsible for processing phone, fax and email orders, manage order exceptions, perform order tracking and root cause diagnostics of service failures. Investigate problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and new orders. Expert in understanding business process as it relates to customer order processing and SAP applications.
Process orders from customers via phone, e-mail and fax.
Manage customer orders (open order report, order confirmation, queries, and delivery investigations), escalations, inquiries & disputes.
Resolve complex customer questions, complaints and requests (order tracking, availability checks, late delivery notifications, back-order notifications, and resolve problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and new orders.
Process credits, debits and returns.
Build loyal relationships with customers by understanding and supporting their needs, following through with your commitments, and providing high quality customer service.
Close cooperation with the Sales team and Warehouse Operations to ensure smooth delivery of products to the customers.
Meet department KPl's and metrics (order accuracy, on-time order placement, customer satisfaction score, etc.) a.Actively participate in the Medical Device Customer Experience program.
Performs specialty activities as outlined in the Performance Management Objectives.
Participate in ongoing product and business training.
* 1 + years of customer facing experience.
* Excellent customer service, communication (verbal & written) and problem resolution skills.
* Demonstrated capability to establish rapport with customers while maintaining a commitment to customer
* Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations, including probing and listening.
* Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with internal and external team members.
* Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills: listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and capable of building good working relationships.
* Self-motivated, team player and quick learner.
* Comfortable working in a structured, fast paced and changing environment.
* SAP experience is preferred.
* SharePoint experience is a plus.