Burkhart Dental Supply is always looking for top talent to join our team! We are currently seeking Equipment Sales Specialists for all of our locations:
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, we'd love to hear from you.
In this role...You bring value to Burkhart clients by providing expert advice on Equipment sales and Service in a way that supports both client and Burkhart success. You will drive the sales cycle and equipment sales volume by working closely with your Account Managers and Service Technicians to nurture current client relationships, developing new and existing clients and sales opportunities and seeing each client through the sales process from lead to successfully installed equipment. Your integrity, dedication to client success, and teamwork skills - in addition to your sales skills and knowledge of dental equipment - are key to success in this role. This is an outside sales position that may require significant travel depending on the assigned territory.
To be successful...
- You consistently demonstrate professionalism, respect, integrity, and a "friendly" Burkhart demeanor to clients and Burkhart team members (measured by client and team member feedback).
- You consistently meet volume and growth targets for equipment sales.
- You maintain your margins at or above company specified targets.
- Your equipment projects are highly organized, timely, and managed in a way that creates an exceptional experience for clients & Burkhart associates.
- Your clients utilize Equipment, Merchandise, & Service from Burkhart.
- You are an active, engaged, collaborative, and positive teammate/leader with your peers, Regional sales team, and Regional operations team so that all of our Burkhart clients and equipment projects consistently have an Exceptional Client Experience.
What you'll be doing...
- SUPPORT CLIENT AND BURKHART SUCCESS & GROWTH by working with the sales team to match clients with the right equipment, overseeing the full sales cycle from lead to successful installation. Presents new ideas to clients, encouraging increased sales activity on all sales calls. Pursues new client contacts within assigned branch & supports Burkhart's commitment to bring Equipment, Merchandise, and Service to all clients. Builds outside business relationships and develops industry contacts to bring in new clients and grown the business.
- SUPPORT BURKHART'S FINANCIAL SUCCESS by driving equipment sales at or above established margins, to ensure sustainable, profitable sales growth based on market maturity. Manages and assists with account receivables, collection activity, and customer financing options for equipment transactions. Writes and submits client equipment orders & credits on a timely, regular basis.
- DEMONSTRATE BURKHART'S VALUE TO CLIENTS by communicating the benefits of Burkhart service, merchandise, and equipment to clients using product knowledge & training. Offers technical assistance to clients of equipment and demonstrates new equipment on sales calls. Maintains contact with clients and account managers/service technicians on a timely basis.
- SUPPORT THE SALES TEAM through positive, respectful interactions with sales, service, and corporate associates to ensure client satisfaction and timely response. Assists in equipment sales training for territory Account Managers. Attends and contributes to meetings and trainings. Co-travels with team members. Assists with equipment repair and installation problems to ensure client satisfaction.
- CONTRIBUTE TO BURKHART'S SUCCESS by modeling the Burkhart culture to clients and team members, accepting new assignments, helping team members, learning new skills, and striving to improve team results.
What you'll need...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or related field is required. Significant additional experience in Dental Equipment Sales that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the essential responsibilities may substitute for a degree.
- 4 years of successful outside sales experience in a medical or technical sales field.
- Demonstrated success closing large equipment sales.
- Ability to travel by car and airplane to client offices, meetings, trainings, and events on a frequent basis. Out of town travel of up to 50% may be required depending on territory.
- The associate must maintain a valid driver's license, maintain a good driving record (as defined by Burkhart's liability insurance), and be insurable at all times.
You'll experience the following perks as a full-time Burkhart associate...
- Competitive Benefits - We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, & Vision, as well as a 401k savings plan, profit sharing, & more.
- 15+ days of PTO and Paid Sick Leave. We also recognize 8 paid holidays as well as an Anniversary day.
We'd love to connect with you. Please visit our website at: https://www.burkhartdental.com/career-opportunities
Burkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor