Burkhart Dental Supply is always looking for top talent to join our team! We are currently seeking Field Service Technicians for all of our locations:
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, we'd love to hear from you.
In this role...You will create an Exceptional Client Experience while you provide onsite repair and installation assistance on a variety of dental equipment. Your well-developed client relationship building and positive communication are the keys to success in this role. As a Burkhart technician, you have proven technical and customer service skills, and are a role model to other technicians. Burkhart promotes career development by providing Burkhart training, online classes, and manufacturer basic core equipment training classes to Service Technicians.
To be successful...
- You communicate well with your clients and your team, support collaboration between sales and service, and you keep everyone in the loop.
- You perform - and train others - on the complex repairs and installations with a minimal call back rate.
- You consistently demonstrate professionalism, clean appearance, punctuality, and a friendly "Burkhart" demeanor.
What you'll be doing...
- PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE by both relationship building and performing timely repairs and installation services for both basic and complex equipment/projects. Maintains a positive, professional attitude, demonstrates a professional appearance, communicates politely, and keeps worksite clean and safe.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATIONS THAT IMPRESS by leading installation teams, ensuring on-time project completion, completing punch-list on final visit, ensuring there are no call backs.
- WORK SAFELY by being aware of the safety to themselves and others, using the proper personal protective equipment, being alert, lifting appropriately, driving safely, reporting hazards, and following safe jobsite rules.
- SUPPORT BURKHART PROFITABILITY by completing all service orders at the time of service and reviewing the work performed and parts used (or ordered) with your client or responsible staff member before leaving client office.
- COMMUNICATE in a timely and polite manner with your internal and external customers as needed regarding the progress of the assignment. Ensures clients know repair status and parts ordered before leaving office.
- FOLLOW POLICIES AND PROCEDURES by complying with all terms of the Fleet Management Policy, including safe driving, maintenance, cleanliness, and accident management policies. Drives any vehicle as assigned.
- MAINTAIN PREPAREDNESS by maintaining van inventory levels as per Burkhart policy and keeping tools in good working order; demonstrates exceptional levels of organization.
- DEMONSTRATE CONTINOUS PROGRESS ON TRAINING PLANS by attending trainings and meetings as scheduled, proactively seeking assistance, following learning plan, meeting training milestones, and demonstrating competency in a timely manner.
- CONTRIBUTE TO BURKHART'S SUCCESS by modeling the Burkhart culture to clients and team members, performing other duties as assigned, accepting new assignments, mentoring team members, learning new skills, and striving to improve team results.
What you'll need...
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- 3+ years of dental technician experience on a variety of equipment.
- Maintain a valid driver's license, maintain a good driving record (as defined by Burkhart's liability insurance), and be insurable at all times. This position requires that you drive a variety of vehicles, none of which require special commercial licensing.
You'll experience the following perks as a full-time Burkhart associate...
- Competitive Benefits - We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, & Vision, as well as a 401k savings plan, profit sharing, & more.
- 15+ days of PTO and Paid Sick Leave. We also recognize 8 paid holidays as well as an Anniversary day.
Please visit our website at: https://www.burkhartdental.com/career-opportunities
Burkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor