Burkhart Dental Supply is always looking for top talent to join our team! We are currently seeking Sales Account Managers for all of our locations:
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, we'd love to hear from you.
In this role...You'll service existing clients while continuing to grow your territory significantly, providing an Exceptional Client Experience at all times.
What you'll be doing...
- Grow sales within existing clients and with new clients.
- Increase number of SSG clients within assigned territory.
- Work with branch associates to provide Burkhart clients with an industry-leading experience.
- Understand the Burkhart sales process and effectively use it to gain new business while providing and Exceptional Client Experience to new and existing clients.
- Deeply understand SSG and other Burkhart sales programs.
- Represent Burkhart Dental professionally in assigned territory.
- Travel to clients' offices, manufacturer locations, training, and Burkhart events.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of dental supplies.
- Participate in branch or corporate meetings, call, and other events.
What you'll need...
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales growth in a competitive selling environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client account and relationship.
- Clinical knowledge of dental products and the dental industry.
- Strong client focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to company values.
- Experience in or with the dental industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
You'll experience the following perks as a full-time Burkhart associate...
- Competitive Benefits - We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, & Vision, as well as a 401k savings plan, profit sharing, & more.
- 15+ days of PTO and Paid Sick Leave. We also recognize 8 paid holidays as well as an Anniversary day.
We'd love to connect with you. Please visit our website at: https://www.burkhartdental.com/career-opportunities
Burkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor