* 15 years of total related structural engineering experience with more than 5 years" experience working on transit projects.
* Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering or related field
* Proven ability to guide assigned projects through successful completion.
* Familiarity with transit network design and service operation planning related to Heavy Rail, Light Rail. BRT, and other high capacity transit services.
* Experience with capital and operating cost estimation for transit programs.
* High degree of creativity, foresight, technical judgment in assigned projects.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
policies and procedures
* Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP"s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
"This role is subject to a client mandated drug/alcohol testing policy. As such, employee may be subject to random drug/alcohol tests. A copy of the client mandated drug/alcohol testing policy will be provided during employee onboarding and is available upon applicant request. "
* Extensive project management for public agency transit and rail construction programs.
* Ability to also serve as Key Team Member for major strategic transit and rail opportunities.
* SE/ PE license required
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper.
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee"s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its US companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.