Job SummaryResponsible for setting up, operating and monitoring fill equipment per Standard Operating Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices. Must be knowledgeable of and practice good aseptic technique to minimize potential for product contaminationResponsibilitiesPRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Practices aseptic technique at all times while working in aseptic areas.
- Complies with current SOP's and cGMPs
- Maintains aseptic gowning requirements
- Sets up and adjusts filling equipment settings to meet process parameters.
- Safely operates filling equipment and troubleshoots problems to ensure process parameters are met throughout the run.
- Documents work accurately and timely
- Cleans and sanitizes fill equipment and aseptic area per SOP.
- Unloads ovens and autoclaves when cycles are completed and verified.
- Reconciles components and product
- Loads, cleans and unloads lyophilizers as required
- Perform other duties as directed.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.