The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Job Description
- Change agent, out of the box thinker with the ability to challenge status-quo
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale End User programs / projects on a multinational basis
- Proven ability to drive change within a complex organization, gaining alignment with multiple stakeholders across different geographies
- A proven track record of defining and implementing complex End User Technology solutions
- Proven ability to build and execute End User Computing strategy
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team to align on the strategy and define annual funding for the program execution
- Lead pipeline assessment process for the review and prioritization of all global projects with EUC impact
- Interfaces with Liaises with Architecture team and global IT Leadership Team to ensure alignment of EUC Strategy with overall IT Strategy globally and individually in each Zone
- Maintain ownership of the Transformation journey relationships with the business and IT
- Partner with Communications and Change Management team (IT and corporate) to introduce and evangelize new EUC solutions and features
- Co-ordinate introduction of the new services through partnership with EUC Operations and Service Delivery Managers
- Maintain a close view of existing new services from Incident and Problem Management, Service Level Management, Release and Change Management prospective, working with regional and global stakeholders and Service Delivery Managers, service desk, support teams and vendors to consider for the inputs into Transformation program
- Drive a customer-focused and drive a service-based culture across IT organization
- Deliver Agnostic solutions to meet the business requirements aligned to architecture and security standards
- Customer-first point of view
- Strong understanding of complexities and challenges or a large, distributed enterprise
- Strong Leadership skills, ability to influence without direct reporting responsibility
- Ability to understand details and dependencies of complex solutions
- Relationship management skills, ability to build and create a strong internal network across levels and disciplines
- Ability to quickly assess technology options and vendor solutions
- Ability to successfully deliver in a global environment with different cultural challenges
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong influencing skills and ability to positively and sensitively work with stakeholders
- Ability to "do more with less"
- Ability to take the high level view
- Demonstrable skills in working through major organizational change
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience in collaboration technologies, device management, Enterprise Software Packaging/Distribution implementation, and support
Location(s)Chicago/Aon Center, Pittsburgh/PPGEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- 2+ years as a lead or management role
- Extensive experience with Microsoft products
- Formal Training in Microsoft Technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of End-User Experience standards
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.