Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop customer facing features using languages such as Kotlin, Swift and C++
- Deliver innovative solutions that increase application performance, and usability
- Implement standards-based communication protocols and related technologies
- Provide aggressive, attainable goals and time frames
- Drive standards based architectures and supporting services
- Use of agile and rapid application development processes to speed engineering efforts
- Knowledge of Android/iOS design guidelines and best practices.
- Work in a team environment to develop high-quality products including writing automated unit, component and feature level testing
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture and the development of product features
Minimum/Preferred 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree in CS, EE, or equivalent with excellent grades
2 years’ experience developing state-of-the-art applications with Android / iOS and Mac
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, Swift, C++
- Strong understanding of software algorithms, structures, and patterns
- Excellent object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Must possess good communication skills and be eager to work in a team environment with other dedicated engineers
- Understanding of latest Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Experience developing high-quality, multi-threaded applications
- Experience with text, voice, or video communication applications
- Bonus experience:
- Experience with Android NDK, SWIG, C++, and JNI
- Experience with H.264 and H.265 video encoding/decoding
- Familiarity with IP networking and telephony experience a big plus.
- Experience with Android Studio, XCode, Swift, and iOS development
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, tools, and to handle other computer components
- Ability to sit at workstation for long periods of time completing testing, documentation, or other assignments
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees and customers of Sorenson Communications. It is essential that applicant possess the requi-site integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
This position can be 100% for the right candidate
This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees, customers, and technologies of Sorenson Communications and CaptionCall. It is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
Apply today! www.sorensonvrs.com/svrs_careers
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall and Sorenson Communications are an EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Sorenson Communications is an EOE, Disability/Age Employer