Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Supply Chain Commercialization
Job Posting Title:Commercialization Analyst
Provide project management support for key business initiatives related to Innovation, Product Maintenance, Graphics Refresh and Cost Savings projects related to Finished Goods. As part of the Product & Project Management Team supporting Division-approved projects, this position will ensure effective tracking and execution of assigned projects across all functions involved in the commercialization process.
Primary accountabilities Provide critical data gathering and data entry support to Commercialization team with regards to Innovation, Product Maintenance, Graphics Refresh, and Cost Savings projects.
- Support the management of various low complexity projects so that net sales, profit and cost savings KPI's are achieved for assigned product categories.
- Coordinate and support material set-up/readiness, scale-up efforts and launch/post launch
- Shepherd projects through the commercialization workflow process to ensure they successfully meet customer expectations (scope, first ship date, etc).
- Actively communicate to the extended cross-functional team a detailed project tracker. Drive urgency to hit established timelines. Internal contacts: Commercialization, Sales, R&D, Plants, Logistics, S&OP, Master Data, Customer Graphics, Purchasing, Marketing, Finance, Business teams - various levels of the organization
- Possess in depth knowledge of the category product line and serve as the SME on PPM tools including PPM and PDM.
- Other project coordination tasks as assigned.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.S. degree preferred; preferably in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, or Engineering.
- 1-3 years' previous experience in R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or other related functions.
- Exposure and understanding of multiple supply chain and other business disciplines (R&D, purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, etc.) in previous positions or project work preferred.
- The position requires strong project and influence management skills to ensure project success.
- Exposure to commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Possess continuous improvement mindset.
- Highly collaborative style with the ability to surface conflict in cross-functional integration roles that may impact the project success.
- Exposure to SAP or other ERP transaction systems and information flow a plus
- Strong computer skills with heavy data manipulation focus (i.e. Excel)
Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Business or Operation related fields
Enter % of time
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1