Job SummaryServe as key contact for HR end-users of the Workday Human Resource Information System (HRIS). Provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and timely resolution of issues. Work with multiple database systems to provide end-user support, test system changes, analyze data, and make recommendations for process improvement. Create, test, and manages data interfaces with other vendor applications, as well as troubleshooting of integration errors and identifying corrective actions.Responsibilities
- Serve as key contact for end-users to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and provide timely resolution of identified issues
- Creates, tests, and manages data interfaces with other vendor applications, as well as troubleshooting of integration errors and identifying corrective actions
- Resolves issues as they relate to processes and systems
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance, and reviewing/approving process tasks within the HRIS inbox
- Upload data using EIB's
- Set up and maintenance of business data to include, but not limited to: Job Profiles, Organizations, Cost Centers,
- Create/maintain up-to-date end user training manuals and materials, system workflow, and standard operating procedures. Ensure end users acquire required training from the company's HRIS user procedures and guidelines for existing and new functionality.
- Support regularly scheduled system upgrades, modifications & enhancements to include extensive testing of data to ensure quality and system integrity.
- Develops and generates custom and ad hoc queries as requested
- Ensure quality and integrity of key HR data sets and metrics
- Maintain awareness of best practices, including processes and technologies, and find opportunities for improvement of existing functionality
- Maintain, document, and audit system security roles and permissions
- Ensures data integrity through process improvement, audits, uploads, maintenance and documentation
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of HRIS or HR Analyst experience, preferably in Workday
- Workday Certification
- Strong understanding and experience with HRIS design, functions, and processes, specifically integrations
- Experience supporting internal HR Clients
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with integrity and discretion
- Ability to focus on broad perspective when addressing daily HRIS issues to provide resolution and prevent recurrence
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability,401K with company match, andwellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.