|Requisition ID||2022-6835||# of Openings||1||Category||Engineering|
This position will be responsible for installation, commissioning, integration, troubleshooting, and testing GSM, UMTS, and LTE equipment at customer Cell Sites.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* New Site Builds (NSB), Carrier Adds, Indoor systems, CRAN, COWs including all necessary elements; installation, commissioning, integration, testing, transport, alarm, power, ground, SIAD, functional and E911 call testing.
* Technical Site Surveys including reviewing and creating associated schematics.
* Prepare and submit accurate documentation of services
* Produce post implementation site packages and field reports including pictures, email and Excel reports
* Assess product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications and improvements
* Provide daily technical and customer support for installed telecommunications systems; troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues and alarms.
* Investigate equipment failures to diagnose and improve systems issues
* Installs, repairs, and maintains equipment in the field. Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained
* Estimate time to complete installations and maintenance updates
* Order, install, scan, and return parts and manages the part cycle system
* Ensure compliance with the company's safety and environmental policies
* Assist with other duties as assigned
* Commissioning, decommissioning, integration and testing of NodeB's, eNodeB's, Microcells and Macrocells including but not limited to; ALU NodeB 9396d2u/4u, ALU 9391 Macrocell, ALU9926 eNodeB BBU, ALU 9412 eNodeB as well as ALU 7705 SIAD.
* Commissioning, integration and testing of the Nokia/AirScale MRBTS
* Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, commission, and integrate Ericsson GSM, UMTS & LTE equipment.
* Using laptop and specialized software, load software and scripts in order to perform configuration as directed by Remote Integration Center.
* Troubleshoot or provide support upon request of the Remote Integration Center.
* Responsible to pick-up OEM equipment from customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan, and report on equipment disposition.
Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or related field preferred. Associates Degree or High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
* 2+ years of technical experience
* Valid Driver's License
* ALU Certifications a plus; ALU Tools Expert.
* 1 - 3 years LTE & UMTS integration experience required.
* Nokia / Ericsson Certifications Required.
* Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
* Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies.
* Equipment utilized: BB6630, BB5216, DUS, DUL/DUW/DUG. RBS6000 Series including LTE 6601, RBS3000. Radios including: RRUS-11, RRUS-32, Series 44, AIR Products
* Ability to represent company with professionalism.
* Ability to travel within a region, market, or out of market on a project basis.
* Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.
* Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solve problems.
* Ability to utilize and care for company vehicle and expensive test equipment.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a 12 ft. ladder; able to use basic hand tools.
* OSHA 10 or 30 Certificate preferred
* Computer and MS Office proficient.
* Proficient in customer specifications and standards
* Operating Telecommunications Test Equipment Expert.
* Test & Turn-up Experience preferred.
* Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve partnership.
* Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; demonstrates group presentation skills.
* Planning/Organizing - Excellent time management and organizational skills; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
* Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; keeps commitments.
#MasTecCommunicationsGroup #MasTecCommunicationsCareers #ByersEngineeringCompany #DecisiveCommunications #MasTecNetworkSolutions #QuadGen #RhinoCableServices #RJCarrollCompany #SEFNCOCommunications #WycoFieldServices #MasTecFamily #HotJobs