This position will conduct field and laboratory testing of concrete, soil, asphalt, and aggregates.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
* Performs sampling or testing as directed.
* Provides assistance to other field and/or laboratory personnel
* Transports equipment, specimens or documents to field personnel, laboratory, clients or other offices, and provides physical assistance in equipment set-up.
* Cleans equipment, vehicles and work areas
* Assists other technicians or professional staff on routine tasks
* Will be placed in a progressively increased role of training and responsibility in work assignments.
High school diploma and BS degree in progress in a science or related field (environmental, safety, engineering, chemistry, biology, geology). The ideal candidate will have less than one year remaining to complete their BS degree.