Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine-including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses-deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway's proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. about the incredible recognition that we recieved!
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around - GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Substance Abuse Counselor (LCPC or LCSW)are responsible for:
- Completing comprehensive assessments and treatment plans and providing substance abuse and/or mental health counseling services to clients
- Developing and implementing complex treatment and discharge plans for clients with dual diagnoses, social or mental health issues
- Documenting treatment and discharge plans, clients' progress and responses to treatment and maintaining related records and charts
- Serving as a professional resource to the treatment staff in resolving complex case problems and may provide clinical supervision as needed
- May develop and facilitate training for treatment staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a related field required
- Current professional clinical license (LCPC or LCSW) in state of hire required
- Minimum 4 years of clinical experience in the treatment of substance abuse and dual-diagnoses
- Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
- Ability to speak with others in order to exchange information and provide counseling.
- Ability to record and proofread information on forms and charts.
- Ability to respond to telephones and pages, and hear speech.
- Ability to use a keyboard and video display terminal to receive, retrieve, and/or audit information and data on a regular basis.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.