Looking for a position where you can provide a BIG impact and be part of a growing team? Come join us! Brad Foote Gearing, a division of Broadwind, is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to join our team in Cicero, IL. We have both first shift (6:00am - 2:00pm M-F) and second shift (2:00pm - 10:00pm M-F) openings, with overtime as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance of electrical & control systems, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting & repairs of hydraulic, pneumatic, and instrumentation controls
- Excellent knowledge and experience with PLC controls (Fanuc, Siemens and/or Allen Bradley), high voltage, instrumentation, motors, digital & analog electronics, schematics & blueprint reading, control circuits, power distribution, and AC/DC theory
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair problems in electrical circuits & wiring that occur in a manufacturing setting
- Run tests, isolate problems, repair or replace faulty components & wiring, run conduit and perform other tasks as necessary
- Comply with the National Electrical Code as well as state and local building codes in the safe installation and use of electrical components, wiring, circuit breakers and outlets in buildings
- Diagnose and repair CNC equipment, including conveyors, controls and pumps
- Upgrade electrical controls and wiring for higher voltage or added features
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Journeyman certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years as an Electrician experience preferred
- Experience in a team based manufacturing environment
- Read blueprints & schematics
- Understand and use proper PPE for high voltage and industrial standards
Brad Foote is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.