Machine Set-Up Operator-Hanover Park, IL
Pentair has a job opportunity for you! Join as a Machine Set-Up Operator at our Hanover Park, IL facility. You will supply production lines with materials needed, perform routine machine maintenance, perform quality checks and operate production equipment to help maximize production and keep Pentair Hanover Park's value streams running.
What's in it for you?
Base pay at $22/hr.
Eligibility for annual pay increases based on company & individual performance
11 paid holidays each year
2 weeks of vacation to start (accrued weekly) prorated based on hire date
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Tuition reimbursement to support your education goals
More details about the opportunity:
* 2+ years experience operating production machinery and performing preventative maintenance on machinery
* Troubleshoot and understand the information from the HMI (Human Machine Interface) screen
* Safely operate stand-up and sit-down forklift trucks
* Change coils to feed industrial can maker machines
* Perform first piece quality checks after change over and adjust as needed
* Blend carbon several times per shift, following the carbon blend process by work instruction
* Provide coverage for other departments
* Assist Maintenance Technicians with troubleshooting machine issues
Position hours/shift (Overtime Available):
3rd shift: Monday - Friday, 10pm to 6am
Physical requirements are standing, walking, twisting at the waist, lifting and lowering weights up to 50 pounds.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity EmployerDiversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by: