Are you wanting to get out of your home town, work on bigger electrical projects and you just so happen to have 2 or more years of electrical experience? How about gain experience in the electrical field that will lead to great pay, consistent work, and full-time career opportunities in the future? Get started today in our DOL approved Electrical Apprentice program and work alongside a team of experienced leaders, trainers, and licensing specialists who are dedicated to YOUR success. You will gain experience in the field, build genuine relationships with like-minded professionals, and develop the necessary skills and knowledge needed to become a licensed journeyman electrician!
Interstates Employees Describe Our Culture As Family-Like
- Caring co-workers treat each other like family
- Be treated like an individual, not just a number
- Flexible schedules allow you to focus on your personal life as well as work life
- Lunch gatherings and social activities promotes fun and camaraderie
- Support charities and your community through events sponsored and hosted by Interstates
- Providing opportunities for our people
- Making a difference with our clients
- Pursuing a better way
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Incentives
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
Check out a day in the life with Interstates:
While we are currently hiring for a limited number of positions, we are looking to the future and want to make sure that we have talented individuals (like you!) in our talent pools for future opportunities. By signing up to be a part of our talent pool network, we'll reach out to you with updates on open opportunities as soon as they are available. Visit
We are looking for candidates interested in becoming licensed through our Electrical Apprenticeship Program.
- Work safely and follow all safety guidelines per OSHA regulations and Interstates' standards
- Measure, cut, and bend conduit using a tape measure and appropriate power/hand tools
- Operate power tools such as drills, saws, pullers, tuggers, etc.
- Install conductors in race way and cable tray using manual and power equipment
- Assist in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects, such as wiring, conduit, and motors
- Perform minor repairs, such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs, and switches
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, such as motors, using appropriate power/hand tools
- Load, transport, unload, and furnish Journeyman and Foreman Electricians with materials, equipment, tools, and supplies
- Use ladders, scaffolding, scissor and boom lifts
- Perform housekeeping duties, as required
- Other duties as assigned by field leaders
Education and Experience: Candidates with a degree in electrical/electrical technology or a similar program preferred or two years experience required.
Location and Travel: This position will require travel throughout the USA to job sites as assigned. This position is a full-time, permanent role with Interstates traveling from project to project. Duration of job sites can vary. Applicants must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license. Per Diem and mileage stipends applicable per company policy.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides a drug free work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, gender, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Interstates complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. A copy of our AAP is available upon request during regular business hours.