SalonCentric Key Holder - PartTime
have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert
in the hair and beauty industry?
love hair and beauty products?
answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
a subsidiary of L'Oreal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the
United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we're seeking
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and
enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the
SalonCentric and L'Oreal USA family!
Team Member Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Wow the Customer - Consistently
deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results - Sell the
finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions,
upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish
merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic
cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return
- Be an Expert - Gain essential
product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our
- Collaborate - Work together in
a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop - Commit to
excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity - Always!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED,
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout
To learn more about the position and what the company
is up to, please follow us on:
| | | | |
CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER
(INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL
ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.